My Ayala Card (A-Card)



I don't throw receipts of anything I buy. I use these to account for every single centavo my hubby and I get from our payroll accounts. Then I saw a poster in Market!Market! about getting a privilege card by presenting a bunch of Php 10,000 worth of accumulated receipts from any of the Ayala Malls. One of the perks for having this card is not having to pay the Php 10.00 utility fee if you use one of their customer lounges which we often use(nice toilet, free M&S powder, mouthwash, M&S lotion, etc. ;) )I have more than this requirement so I applied for one...and gotcha...There were more freebies than I've expected. I already had two free Sisig orders from Gerry's Grill, free dessert from Outback Steakhouse, discounts in their retail stores and more!!!...but sadly, this card is only good until Dec of 2010. Ayala Malls said they will announce what's next after this. Oh, and anyway, it will cost you Php 360.00 to have this card but it's more than worth it!!

http://acard.ayalamalls.com.ph/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment